Datasets (as well as some survey instruments) related to my book, published articles, and working papers, are hosted at Dataverse and can be accessed via the links below:
- “PrEP, the NHS, and public opinion: understanding attitudes on sexual health policy and HIV Chemoprophylaxis in Britain”, under review
- “Examining the effect of ‘lifestyle stigma’ on public attitudes toward PrEP and other healthcare expenditures: HIV, HPV, and Type 2 Diabetes", under review
- "The next trans-Atlantic frontier: examining the impact of language choice on support for transgender policies in the UK and US" Atlantic Journal of Communication, 2018
- Social Organizations and the Authoritarian State in China, Cambridge University Press, 2013
- These files also relate to my PhD dissertation (2009), upon which the book is based.
- “The domestic politics of humanitarian intervention: public opinion, partisanship and ideology,” Foreign Policy Analysis, 2013